Bank of America Student Credit card | Application and benefits
The bank of America student credit card is one of the best rewards of student credit cards with the best rewards for students. It offers lots of cash-back earnings for the students mostly when they make purchases with the card.
Bank of America Student credit card doesn’t charge annual fee charge and it offers cardholders 10% customer bonus anytime they redeem their cash back in the bank of America checking or savings account.
The Benefits include 2% offer at grocery stores and 3% on gas purchases for the first $1,500 for both grocery and gas purchases.
The Benefits of Bank of America Student Credit Card
- Cardholders get alert about the account info on any transactions
- Offers mobile /online Banking for bill payment online and for fund transfer
- Provides text banking services for your important account
- Offers good credit card security for cardholders for the card protection. There’s zero liability for any fraudulent transactions with the card.
- Maximum online shopping security for your cards when card users shop online with their temporary credit card.
- Good price protection: offers price protection between 60 to 120 days after you’ve made your first purchases. This price security helps cardholders to save money.
- Provides free FICO scores for the cardholders
- Lots of travel benefits for users
- Lots of foreign transaction fees and a nice perk
- The chip technology makes the card accepted worldwide
- More auto rental collision damages
- Provides lost Luggage reimbursement for card users
- Makes roadside dispatch available
- There are 24 hours of travel and emergency support.
- Supports digital wallet pay with Apple pay, Google pay, Microsoft wallet, Samsung pay and Visa Checkout.
Fees and Rates of Bank of America Student Credit card
- No annual fee
- The APR purchases are between 14.99% to 24.99%
- Provides balance APR of 14. 99% to 24.99%
- The cash advance APR is 17.99% 26. 99% for all the direct deposit and check cash advance and takes 26.99% bank cash advances.
- Charges late fee of $38
- Charges a penalty APR of 29.99% for late payment
- $27 return payment fee charge
How to Apply for the Bank of America Student CC
- Login to the Bank of America Official website
- Tap on the Apply button
- Enter your details
- Fill to complete the application form
- Enter your first name, middle name and your last name
- Enter your residential addresses
- The City
- Zip code
- Primary phone number
- Home phone number
- Email address
- Answer yes or No if you’re a U.S citizen
- Enter your country of residence
- Employment and finance status
- Total annual income
- The main source of income
- Your monthly housing payment
- Liquid assets
- Additional options like reading the terms and conditions, review information and lastly, click on the Submit button.
Steps To check your Application status
- Log on to the Bank of America home page
- Click on check application status
- Fill in your details
- Enter your name, D.O.B, last 4 digits of your SSN
- Provide your Zip code
- Click the ‘’Submit button’’
How to Login your Bank of America Student Credit card
- Log in to the Bank of America website from any browser
- Complete the form
- Enter your passcode and online ID
- Click on the ‘Sign in’ button
How you can recover your lost Password and User ID
- Log in to the official Bank of America website
- Click on the ‘’Forgot passcode and Forgot Username ID
- Fill out the information in the next page that opens
- Provide your card number, SSN, Tax Number ID
- Click on search to retrieve your ID or password.
Making bill Payment with Bank of America Student Credit Card
You’ve an option either to make your bill payment by mobile phone or online banking. Or you can call customer care service by calling 1-800-932-2775