AMEX BLUE SKY CREDIT CARD LOGIN ONLINE | LOGIN AMEX BLUE SKY CREDIT CARD PAYMENT
The Amex Blue Sky Credit card is issued by American Express Bank. Amex Blue Sky Credit card is a travel rewards card which offers great benefits, perks, and points on flight tickets purchases at the Sky airlines. However, it includes hotel stays and other things you purchase without annual fee charges.
When you consider Credit card rating, Amex blue sky credit card comes top among the leading credit cards when considering America. It offers no annual fee. Also, it Charges cash advance APR rate of 25.49%, an annual APR rate of 17.49%-22,49%. Its cash advance fee is 3% or a minimum of $5.
Benefits of Amex Blue Sky Credit Card
Amex Blue Sky Credit Card stands out among credit cards in the areas of flight booking tickets in America. Below are the benefits or rewards of using the Amex Blue Sky Credit Card.
- Amex Blue Sky Credit card doesn’t charge an annual fee for using the credit card.
- Every 7,500 points cardholders earn, they receive $100
- Any dollar spent on eligible purchases stands a chance to earn card users 1 point.
- Points are redeemed by cardholders for travel, airlines, hotel stays, car Rentals or Cruises.
Application requirements for Amex Blue Sky Credit Card
- You should be at least 18 years of age before you can apply
- Must have a Valid ID, Mainly the government issued.
- Should be willing to release your Social Security number
Steps to apply for Amex Blue Sky Credit Card
- Go to the homepage of the Amex Blue Sky and locate the ‘’Apply Now’’ button down the left of the screen.
- It’ll lead you to the application page fill in the information below such as:
- Complete name
- Your name on the card
- Email address
- Social security number
- Date of birth
- Your phone number
- Your Total annual income
- Home address
- Source of your sources
- Check the below boxes if you want to request additional cards an balance transfers
- Lastly, accept the terms and conditions of the credit card and complete your application process.
Checking of the Application Status
Card users can check their application status by contacting the Customer care service by calling at 1-800-528-4800. Also, the same customer care service number can be used to cancel your credit card in case you wish to close your account.
Steps to log in your Amex Blue Sky Credit Card
Login to the home page of Americanexpress.com of the Amex blue sky. Provide your User ID and Password in the Bank spaces and press ‘’ Log in’’.
Recovering your Password and Username
If you can’t login, go to the login homepage and choose the ‘’Forgot ID or Password? ‘’ Link. Enter the card 15 digit number, four digit card ID and click on ‘’Continue’’ to retrieve your User ID. Go ahead to verify your identity and you can now update your password.
Making Payments Online
To make payments, log in to your credit card account and navigate to the “Payments’’ section. Secondly, you can use the auto debit payment methods. This auto payment will allow automatic deduction the right amount of bill you want to be sent to the seller from your Credit card account.