American Express Credit Card | American Express Travel rewards credit card
As an American Citizen, you can find the American Express Credit card quite rewarding and it comes with great offers as well. So, if you’re looking for a credit card that can suit your expenditure, here’s is the best credit card for you.
American Express Issues the card and they also process it on the American Express network. You must note here that this is one of the big companies that can issue a credit card and also process the electronic payments.
It’s also known as AMEX multinational finance company. Its headquarters is in New York City. The company has been there since 18th March 1850 and it’s best known for offering travelers’ check, Charge card, and credit cards. The American Express is a joint stock corporation by a merger of Express companies owned by a well-known businessmen Henry Wells, William G. Fargo, and John Warren.
Fees and rates of the American Express Credit Card (Travel rewards)
- Offers great rewards easier and with 3X reward earnings on airline net purchases with the American Express Travel rewards credit card
- For a ticket of $325, travel starts with 25,000 points
- Offers a domestic Air Savings program as a card member and they’re eligible to save 10% when they fly about 48 states. So, you’ve to simply book our travel with the Air savings program using the AMEX Without blackout dates and no minimum price you can now be free to have the benefits as you like.
- Does not offer foreign transaction fee
- It’s additional $75 cash back if offered for first purchase
- Allows 7,500 bonus points award after the first and it’s redeemable for $75 cash back, for merchandise, travel savings, and gift cards
- Charges $95 annual fee for using the credit card
- Cardholders get 1X rewards on other eligible net purchases
- Card users also get 2X reward earnings on hotel and restaurant net purchases.
How to Create American Express Credit Card Online Account
- Log on to the American Express Travel rewards Card web page and click on ‘’Apply now’’ button
- Enter your details as required in the application form
- It includes your full name, date of birth, your social security number, your citizenship,
- your country of permanent residence, phone number, and your email address.
- Provide your Housing details such as your Street address, city,
- State, housing status, Monthly payment and an alternate mailing address ( if needed)
- Fill out your income and employment details like your employment status, employer, annual income, occupation, another account and another source of income.
- Select ‘’yes’’ under the balance transfer and provide the amount of transfer if you wish to make a balance transfer
- Read carefully the terms and conditions of the credit card and click on ‘’accept’’ box.
- Lastly, click on ‘’submit’’.
The Customer Care service center phone number
Cardholders /Users can call the customer care service center at 800-558-3424 for more information and Clarification.