American Eagle Credit card Apply| American Eagle Credit card Login
The American Eagle Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Bank(SYNCB). It offers rewards points to cardholders when they shop with the credit card. Also, it offers lots of benefits to cardholders such as 15 points for every $1 spent and $10 for 2,500 points. American Eagle Credit card is used at the American Eagle Outfitters shops.
The card is in two forms you can choose between the AEO connected to Credit card or the AEO connected Visa Credit card. The later is accepted wherever Visa Card is accepted.
Benefits of American Eagle Credit card
- Offers 15 points per $1 spent on purchase with the credit card
- No annual for the AEO credit card
- Gives cardholders 15% off for their first purchase in-store or online at ae.com or aerie.com
- Cardholders earn extra savings points for each $25 spent at the Aerie
- Cardholders can use the card wherever Visa card is ’
- There’s freestanding shipping for cardholders
- Users get 1 jeans free when they buy 5 jeans
- Offers 20% off birthday coupon and personal shopping day coupon
Fees and Rates of the American eagle Credit card
- Non-annual fee charge
- It’s purchasing APR is 27.74% variable
- The late payment fee is up to $38
- Foreign transfer-n/a
- Cash advance n/a
- Minimum interest payment is $2
Fees and rates for the Visa connect card
- No annual fee
- APR is 27.74% variable
- Its late payment is up to$38
- Cash Advance APR is 28.74% variable
- The cash advance fee is $10 or 5% of each cash allowance, whichever is greater.
- Its foreign transaction fee is 3% of each transaction
- A minimum interest rate is $2
- Late payment is up to $38
How to apply for the American Eagle Credit card
Intending cardholders can apply for the credit card online or in-store.
Criteria for application of AEO credit card
- Users can only apply for one of the cards
- It’s based on credit worthiness-it means that applicants will need a good credit score to qualify.
- To apply for the card, login application webpage of the bank
- Fill the blank spaces with your First name, I(optional), last name, suffix, street address, Apt, Zipcode, city, state, Primary phone, type, email address, confirm email address, SSN/ITIN, Date of birth and your annual income.
- Click on ‘continue’’.It’ll lead you to the page to complete your application.
How to login to American Eagle credit card
- Go to the login page of the credit card Enter your UserID and Password
- Click on ‘’Log into your account’’
How to recover your User ID and password
To recover your Lost User ID or Password, go to the login page of the credit card and click on ‘’find User ID’’ or ‘’Reset Password’’.
How to make your bill payment with the American Eagle credit card
- login to the American Eagle webpage
- Log in to your account and click on ‘’Pay online’’ to make your payment.
- Fill in your account number and your bank’s routing number before you submit for payment. And the bank must be U.s based.
Payment by mail
Mail your check to :
AEO, Inc. Credit Card Services
P.O. Box 530942
Atlanta, GA 30353-0942
Payment by phone
Call 800-843-087 and provide your card number and the amount you want to pay. For phone payment, you’ll pay $10 charge for the phone call.
Customer care number at American Eagle(AEO)
For the AEO Credit card, call at 1-800-843-0875 and for the AEO Visa Credit card, call at 1-866-913-6765