Ally Credit Card Login | Ally Credit Card Apply
Ally credit card is offered by Ally Bank. It is a cashback credit card with a Solid earner geared toward people who spend a lot on gas and groceries and have an Ally bank account.
The cardholders get cash backs and rewards on eligible purchases, as they spend on gas and grocery. Ally card charges no annual fee on card usage and provides users a decent amount of savings to customers.
This card offers Ally Financial Customers even more benefits. Some of them are depositing the rewards in your account and offering you an extra 10% bonus.
The Ally Card Benefits
- It comes quite in handy, for people who frequently patronize grocery stores and gas stations
- Offers users a 2% reward, on the purchase amount, as you shop at grocery stores.
- Members get 1% cash back on all eligible purchases
- Regular customers of Ally Bank, receive a 10% of Ally deposit bonus, for depositing cash rewards
- The Ally credit card is usable anywhere VISA is accepted.
- Annual Fee – No fee pay
- Standard APR Rate is 23.99%
- Introductory APR Rate is 0% for the 12 billing cycles
- Balance Transfer Fee is 3% or $5, whichever is greater.
Apply for Ally Credit Card
If you want to apply for and get approval for Ally card, applicants must do the following;
- Navigate to the application homepage of Ally, and fill the following details; Reference number, complete name, SSN, Birth date, select whether you are an Ally bank customer.
- Enter your residential address, and contact info
- Provide your income, employment and residential info in the field provided.
- Key in a security word, and tap on the Continue
Activate Ally Card
If you want to activate your newly acquired Ally card, call at, 1-877-247-2559.
Ally Credit card login steps
- Navigate to the login page of Ally Bankcard and provide accurate username and password
- Tap login, to gain access to your credit card account.
Recover Username or Password
- Go to the Forgot password link, in the Ally Bank card page and key in your Username and SSN details.
- Proceed to Reset your password, by choosing a recovery option
- Tap on Continue and log into Ally credit card account.
Make Ally card Bill Payment
- Proceed to the Sign page and login into your credit card account
- Find the credit card payment tab
- Select the payment option, that you like and make your Ally card bill payment.
The Ally Credit Card Customer Service Number
For more on this as regarding card, call at 1-877-247-2559, or visit the customer service page, to gain access to a customer care agent.