Low Rate Master Card Login | Bill payment online
Affinity credit Union Low rate master card is a card you can use anywhere Visa is accepted. It has good benefits and rewards. It’s issued by Toronto Dominion Bank. The card comes with a cash advance of $2% in Canada but outside of Canada, it’s $3.50.
Affinity credit Union low master rates charge an annual fee of $30 and a normal APR rate of 11.99% cash advance. The Affinity credit union low rate Master Card gives customer access via their portal to access their account.
Affinity Credit Union offers lots of benefits and also charges customers at a very low rate. Working with Affinity Credit Union master card helps card applicants to have a user-friendly transaction online. Logging in to your Affinity credit Union Low rate master card gives you access to the rewards it offers.
Affinity Credit Union low Rate Master Card benefits/ Rewards
Card users stand to gain a lot of benefits and rewards for using the Affinity credit Union master card. Below are the benefits:
- The Affinity credit Union Low rate master card charges customers $30 rate
- They offer card users APR rate of 99%
- Very low-interest rate
How You can Apply for the Affinity Credit Union Low Rate master Card
Those you’ve interest in acquiring the Affinity Credit Union low rate Master Card should endeavor to have the following:
- An Applicant must have a good credit record
- Mustn’t be bankrupt for the past 6 months
- He/she must be a resident of Canada
After making sure you’ve all these requirements, you can now proceed to apply for the card.
Follow the steps below to apply:
- Login to choice reward homepage at choicerewards.com and search for the affinity credit union low rate master card link
- Choose yes if you’re a Credit union member, the, enter these words ‘affinity credit union’.
- Ensure to read or print all the legal disclosures and other details of the Credit union
- Provide the details needed in the applicants’ section
- Such as your First name, Last name, Home address, Canadian province, City, are you a Canadian citizen, years of your current address, home phone number, and your mobile number.
- After entering this information, proceed to provide your personal information
- Your valid email address
- Social security number
- Your mother’s maiden name
After that, fill in your employer’s information and indicate if you wish to have an authorized user. Thereafter, you can now click on ‘Continue’ and you can now view your card features.
How to Check your Application Status
Card applicants who wish to know their card status can call the card provider on 800-325-0808. In addition, if you want to cancel your credit card application, you can also, call the same number. But this time you’ve to listen to the IVR.
How to Login Affinity Credit Master card
You only log in if you already have an account. Visit the homepage at affinitycu.ca. Click on the ‘online Banking’ button. Click on the green button to log in, enter your card number in the space provided and click ‘continue’
How to recover your password
If for any reason you forgot your password, log in to the account set up of the affinity credit union and enter your account number and your membership number to recover your lost password.